Sooooo for whatever reason, I just don’t have an internal monologue going. I can’t seem to write. I don’t have a voice.
I *want* to write. I totally crave the release of writing and I really want to document the awesomeness that has taken place this year because that’s what this ol’ blog is for.
And yet… I got nothin’.
One day it will come and I’ll flood your inboxes with old, outdated, irrelevant news. Topics include:
- Blue Apron Changed Our FREAKIN’ Lives
- HoopCamp 2015 did NOT suck – SURPRISE!
- I turned 33. No exclamation point.
- Taking Inventory: Learning to love everything awful about myself
- My Two Year Husband (an anniversary post… I might actually just wait til next year on that one. Sorry baby!)
- Google day-passes – My growing collection
- Memorial Day and The Not So Lazy River
- Father’s Day with The Rusty Pickle
Here’s to finding my voice again.