I’m a Type A personality. I have anxiety. I have planners and calendars with details down to the minute. And it should come as no surprise that I am 100% addicted to, and dependent upon, lists – awesome lists – to live.
So this is a list of what’s going down in Fall 2016. And as Black Rob would say in 1999, it’s Like Whoa.
- September 13 – 16 – NYC + Google Work Trip – DONE! 🙂
- September 19 – Dinner with Space @ The Capital Grille.
- September 22 – 24 – Brilliance Award Dinner & Staycation. The dress and date selection for this one will be getting it’s own post for sure.
- September 28 – October 2 – Vince is in NC to run the dragon again (I’m not going to make it due to the PTO required for the next three items.
- September 30 – The Dandy Warhols at The Social!
- October 12 – 16 – Apple Picking Fall Vaycay on Lake George in Hague, New York!
- October 27 – 31 – HULAWEEN!!!!!!! My second time!
- November 4 – 6 – EDC Orlando! First time I’ve ever done this one.
- November 11 – 14 – Grace and Aaron come to visit, and we see Thievery Corporation @ HOB on the 13h!
- November 15 – Vince and I see Neil deGrasse Tyson at Dr. Phillips Center.
- November 16 – TAUK at The Social!
So if anyone needs me, I’ll be trying to accomplish actual work in between doing all of THAT ‘ish and hopefully retaining as many braincells as possible… just in time for Thanksgiving and Christmas PTO, which is just before JAMCRUISE!